2020 Oak Hill Oak Leaf Festival
September 5, 2020
We are seeking a variety of vendors for the Oak Leaf Festival. Kelly Avenue and Main Street vendors will be for Saturday, September 5th.
To provide patrons with a variety of selections for the festival the Oak Leaf Festival Committee reserves the right to not accept an application if more than the desired amount of an item is already registered for the event.
RENTAL SPACE REGULATIONS
1. Vendors will be provided a 10×10 space for all vendor equipment (e.g. displays, stands, tables, and supplies).
2. Kelly Avenue vendors will be charged per unit.
3. Application Fee per unit: Vendor Application Fee (non-refundable) Vendor space: $50.00 per space/unit per day Power: $10.00 per space/unit per day Water: $10.00 per space/unit per day (Spaces with power and water will be very limited this year, Please only mail in the $50 space fee and request the power/water, it will be first come first serve) • Payment Options: Check or Money Order • Please make Checks or Money Orders payable to: Oak Leaf Festival
4. Spaces will be assigned by an Event Coordinator prior to the event. The Event Coordinator will be on-site during setup to insure vendor is set-up as assigned.
5. All items should be handcrafted, unique collectibles or food items. Vendors who provide a service will also be considered. Junk item buyouts will not be considered. NO yard sale/garage items.
6. Applicants must provide their own equipment.
7. Photos or other promotional material submitted during the operations of the festival becomes the property of the Oak Leaf Festival and may be used for promotional purposes.
8. There are no generators permitted at the event.
REQUIREMENTS Vendors must meet all of the requirements listed below in order to be considered. Incomplete applications or missing permits may delay or cause your application to be denied. INSPECTIONS HEALTH DEPARTMENT REQUIREMENTS: It is the responsibility of each food vendor to comply with the Fayette County Health Department (304-574-1617) guidelines. Their permitting fee is $50.
WV Tax Regulations
West Virginia Tax REQUIREMENTS: It is the responsibility of each vendor to comply with the WV Tax Department on regulations of sales.
SET-UP/LOAD-IN AND BREAK-DOWN/EXIT Set-up • Vendors must set-up in for event starting at 6:30 am on Saturday. Vendors must be ready by 8 am. • Vendors on Kelly Avenue who require power must bring their own power cords as none will be provided. • Applicants must provide their own tables, chairs, tents, etc. Each vendor is responsible for the set up and break down of their booth. • All setup/load-in must be completed and all vehicles must be removed from the area within 30 min prior to the start of the event. • Vendors are asked to stay the entire length of the event. • Break-down/Exit • Vendors will only be allowed to break down at 5pm and MUST be cleared by 6pm • Vendor location must be litter free at the close of festival.
ANY VENDOR NOT FOLLOWING THE POLICIES IN PLACE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RETURN!
UTILITIES, SOLID WASTE & CONSERVATION • Trash receptacles are provided by the City of Oak Hill. Each vendor is responsible for cleaning their rented space before leaving the event.
Applications will be accepted up to July 1st. After that, if there are any spaces left then there will be an additional $15 late entry fee attached onto the $50 fee.
Please email Valerie Vaughn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-640-8774 and leave a message for more information or with questions regarding the event.
Return Application By Mail or Return Application in Person to:
Oak Leaf Festival Attn: Shelli Pauley
310 W. Oyler Avenue
Oak Hill, WV 25901
Please provide detailed information to enhance your consideration for selection. There are no refunds!
Please write legibly