September 3, 2022
We are seeking a variety of vendors for the Oak Leaf Festival. Kelly Avenue and Main Street. Vendors will be for Saturday, September 3, 2022.
VENDOR SELECTION: To provide patrons with a variety of selections for the festival the Oak Leaf Festival Committee reserves the right to not accept an application if more than the desired amount of an item is already registered for the event.
RENTAL SPACE REGULATIONS:
- Vendors will be provided a 10×10 space for all vendor equipment (e.g. displays, stands, tables, and supplies).
- Kelly Avenue vendors will be charged per unit. Kelly Avenue vendors is $100 per unit per day. Vendors will leave Kelly Avenue no later than Sunday evening.
- Application Fee per unit: Vendor Application Fee (non-refundable) Vendor space: $50.00 per space/unit per day Power: $10.00 per space/unit per day Water: $10.00 per space/unit per day (Spaces with power and water will be very limited this year, Please only mail in the $50 space fee and request the power/water, it will be first come first serve)
- Payment Options: Check or Money Order • Please make Checks or Money Orders payable to: Oak Leaf Festival.
- Spaces will be assigned by an Event Coordinator prior to the event. The Event Coordinator will be on-site during setup to ensure vendor is set-up as assigned.
- All items should be handcrafted, unique collectibles or food items. Vendors who provide a service will also be considered. Junk item buyouts will not be considered. NO yard sale/garage items.
- Applicants must provide their own equipment.
- Photos or other promotional material submitted during the operations of the festival becomes the property of the Oak Leaf Festival and may be used for promotional purposes.
- There are no generators permitted at the event.
- REQUIREMENTS: Vendors must meet all of the requirements listed below in order to be considered. Incomplete applications or missing permits may delay or cause your application to be denied.
- INSPECTIONS HEALTH DEPARTMENT REQUIREMENTS: It is the responsibility of each food vendor to comply with the Fayette County Health Department (304-574-1617) guidelines. Their permitting fee is $50.
- WV Tax Regulations – West Virginia Tax REQUIREMENTS: It is the responsibility of each vendor to comply with the WV Tax Department on regulations of sales.
- Vendors must set-up in for event starting at 6:30 am on Saturday. Vendors must be ready by 8:00 a.m.
- Vendors on Kelly Avenue who require power must bring their own power cords as none will be provided.
- Applicants must provide their own tables, chairs, tents, etc. Each vendor is responsible for the set up and break down of their booth.
- All setup/load-in must be completed and all vehicles must be removed immediately from the area.
- Vendors are asked to stay the entire length of the event.
- Break-down/Exit: Vendors will only be allowed to break down at 4:00 p.m. MUST be cleared by 5:00 p.m.
- Vendor location must be litter free at the close of festival. ANY VENDOR NOT FOLLOWING THE POLICIES IN PLACE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RETURN!
- UTILITIES, SOLID WASTE & CONSERVATION Trash receptacles are provided by the City of Oak Hill. Each vendor is responsible for cleaning their rented space before leaving the event.
Applications will be accepted up to August 15th. After that, if there are any spaces left then there will be an additional $15 late entry fee attached onto the $50 fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-640-1818 and leave a message for more information or with questions regarding the event.
Return Application by Mail to:
Oak Leaf Festival
P. O. Box 1245
Oak Hill, WV 25901
Return Application in person to:
New River Gorge Visitor’s Center
310 W Oyler Avenue
Oak Hill, WV 25901
Please provide detailed information to enhance your consideration for selection. There are no refunds!