Entry Fees & Information
- Oak Leaf Festival will not be responsible for loss or damage to any photo and reserves the right to refuse to exhibit photos deemed inappropriate.
- Photography Exhibit/Contest is only open to amateurs. An amateur is knowns as a person who has not advertised as a photographer in the past year.
- $10.00 fee must accompany each print submitted.
- Photographers may enter no more than 4 prints.
- If your photograph is not displayed; the entry fee for that photography will be refunded.
- Entries must be received no later than Friday, September 3, 2021. Please include your photographs, registration form, entry fee, and MUST BE PICKED UP AT LOCATION BETWEEN 5 – 6 P.M. on Saturday September 4, 2021.
- Nature – Landscape, Flowers etc….………….(color)
- Animals– Wild or Domestic …………………….(color)
- Places – Historic sites, churches, colleges, monuments, buildings etc…….. (color)
- Black & White – Any subject
- Youth – Any subject, EXHIBITOR UP TO AGE 18
- Entries must be mounted, but not framed. Photos and mats should range in size from 8×10 to 16×20.
- Photographs MUST NOT have been exhibited in previous Oak Leaf Festival shows.
- The following information should appear on the back of each photo: Name, Address, Telephone Number, Category of each entry, and the Number of work (i.e. 1 of 4 prints). NO NAMES ON THE FRONT OF THE PHOTO OR MAT.
Prizes – Cash awards and ribbons will be presented as follows:
- Best of Show (overall)
- 1. First Place in each category 2. Second Place in each category 3. Third Place in each category and 4. Honorable Mention in each category (ribbon only)
Photographers and guests are invited to a reception on Saturday, September 4 at 5:00 P.M. At exhibit location.
Exhibit will be open to the public Saturday, September 4, 2021 from 11 A.M. – 4 P.M. Any questions;
please contact: Crystal Warner (304) 640-5379.